We are a locally owned mid-sized educational printing and publishing company located in Nairobi and a wide distribution channel around all the 47 counties.We publish quality revision books, encyclopaedias and continuous evaluation assessment test,which are in line with the current syllabus,at the best reasonable and affordable prices for both primary and secondary schools in Kenya.
All our educational materials have a strong focus on the success of a learner in either K.C.P.E or K.C.S.E examinations.Learners who use Targeter products always excel in academics at all levels. We also offer printing services for newspapers and periodicals at our press in Embakasi.
Since inception of business in 2004, we have been trading as Targeter Printing Press until 2014, When we were incorporated into a private Limited Company, the founder, Mr.Peter K. Kiarie, being appointed as the current C.E.O and Mr.Boniface Macharia K. as the Managing Director.
Mission & Vision
Embark on the production of quality educational products geared towards capacity building by making our learners versatile in life.
About Our Products
- Targeter Wings Series (white in colour ECD-std 8)
- Targeter Merit Series (Std 7 and 8 Coloured. All serialized from 001-009 with accurate marking schemes )
- Secondary Revision Exams with error proof marking schemes.
- Combined Encyclopedia (ECDE-Std 8)
- Single Subjects revision books for all examinable subjects up to KCPE level.
- Composition and Insha guide books.
- Schools KCSE Revision Books.
At Targeter Educational Publishers, we are committed to supporting the Kenyan education system. We understand that learning should be easy and fun. That’s why we pledge to keep on delivering products that focus on the following three standards:
- High quality always
- Always up to date with the current syllabus
- Focus on weak and average learners
- Private and public Schools
- Individuals such as Parents/Guardians,Teachers & Learners
- We also do partner with; County Educational Boards and many others e.g: KEPSHA and KESSHA